Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Introduction to John Musser











Hello my name is John Musser. I love aquaculture systems: Bio-ponics, Hydroponics, “the raft system” and more but I still really love earth systems also. But “intensive grow systems,” that require far less space than the traditional garden. Then everything we grow in our earth systems is fertilized with fish waste of one form or another. Which we will talk about in future articles.

Our Tilapia farm has drawn hundreds of visitors for some 25 foreign lands in the last 60 days alone. From Zulu land to Israel. We now have consultant’s visiting us on a regular basis to exchange ideas. The world is ready for Aquaculture and Intensive Earth grow systems today. We can help you!

I will be breaking up some articles that have been written by the best of the best in Aquaculture plus organic Earth systems that require little space.For this blog I will introduce some of my friends as time passes one by one. Some are my mentors and associates in the field I Appreciate so much and is so urgently needed around the world.


One is Mike Sipe is an Aquaculture consultant and has been in the Tilapia production and genetic improvement and breeding business for over 35 years.Mike has traveled to many other countries including Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Peru, Mexico, Honduras, Columbia, Venezula, Panama and has helped set up many tilapia farms. He has developed new methods of growing tilapias intensively using pure oxygen.

You can check out Mike at:
cherrysnapper.com

I will be breaking down into some bit sized chucks approiate
Portions of his HATCHERY MANUAL FOR FUN AND PROFIT

No comments:

Post a Comment